Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

First Post Ever! :)


Two days ago, my son and I were discussing the movie Julie and Julia. This gave me the idea to set up this blog. I have a goal to post at least 3 cards a week. In the same way that Julia went through recipes in the movie, I will try to maintain this goal of 3 cards a week for at least 6 months. That's 81 cards in total.
My kids were excited to help me set up this blog, and I am excited to see my cards being uploaded onto my blog. I hope someone enjoys my blog and becomes inspired by my creations in the same way that I have been inspired by other creators.

I've been making so many cards but I've chosen to post this card up first. I made this a couple months ago. The design was found online, but it was so cute that I decided to try it out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment