Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010


Church had a woman retreat coming up. They need some craft sample for this event. Their theme is about flower. I came up with this flower idea with verse. I used to use dried flower combine with Verse. Since dried flower is very fragile to handle. With 40 women have to finish in 40 min. I don't think so it is possible. So I use stamp from Vintage Vogue set. I try use 3D flower I learn a week ago but it doesn't fit in the picture because the glass will smash the flower. (May be you can use display box to do so). Compare with dried flower this is a little dull but I think it still very pretty and is easy to instruct 40 women to finish in 40 min. Hope committee will like this project. I also make two other different projects for this event. I didn't post it out because I direct copy from other. When I find out who I copy from I might post on with their name so they will get credit for it. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment