Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Chanllege



If I am going to post 81 cards for the rest of this year. I can not just copy idea from other. Today, I decided to take changelle from Just Add Ink. I came up with this car. In the begin I just stamp three birds on the cards and "on your first communiion". When I show to my son, he said Mom you need make something better than this. do something better, do smething better. It sounds so fimiliam. Isn't that I told him all the time when he show me his work? Well, I took his advice and redo the card. I add old olive stackcard to make more eye catch then use stamp from Message for Mom set and happy birthday from Tiny Tiny Wishes. It did aprove. If you are a new stamper like me. Keep trying. It will get better and better. Isn't we always tell children "Practice make perfect". Good Luck and God bless your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment